#1 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

You Look Fit Tho!

• Moderators
  • 948 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, Alabama

Posted 07 June 2024 - 10:36 PM

Hey all!
sorry for not being more active (DONT SMACK ME PINKISMYFAVORITECRAYON!!!)

Anyway, I was watching Amy performing foolish little girl with Dionne Bromfield and noticed something Mitch did that fucking set me off.

So, towards the end, Mitch walks up to Dionne and SNATCHES the mic from her and only says something “Amy Winehouse”. It pisses me off. Please put your opinions down below.

https://youtu.be/LRM...cwvzgKqRZCA8VvU

• ivycherrywine, yourshadowcoversme914 and Carlo20 like this

Please Come Back Amy!

#2 yourshadowcoversme914

yourshadowcoversme914

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 07 June 2024 - 10:46 PM

It’s not surprising he did that at all. Amy was probably pissed too!
  • ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03 and Carlo20 like this

#3 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 08 June 2024 - 02:13 AM

That looks so rude. It's not surprising though. Dionne was a teenager back then so more probably than not Mitch didn't give a damn about her presence. Don't forget the several appearances of Mitch singing with Amy (definitely because he wanted fame). He actually released an album in 2010. 

Any psychologist can shed some light on his proyection and frustrated musical career towards his daughter.

Anyways, there are things that we must not forget, like this little but revealing clip 

And this: 

article-1242318-07D290D2000005DC-583_470

• ivycherrywine, yourshadowcoversme914 and Carlo20 like this

msg-20916-0-00493900-1715482174.png

I can see you ahead of me. But I'm not always forward-thinking

#4 yourshadowcoversme914

yourshadowcoversme914

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 June 2024 - 02:29 AM

That looks so rude. It's not surprising though. Dionne was a teenager back then so more probably than not Mitch didn't give a damn about her presence. Don't forget the several appearances of Mitch singing with Amy (definitely because he wanted fame). He actually released an album in 2010.
Any psychologist can shed some light on his proyection and frustrated musical career towards his daughter.

Anyways, there are things that we must not forget, like this little but revealing clip

And this:
article-1242318-07D290D2000005DC-583_470

That clip makes me so angry. Ugh.
  • TakeTheBox03 and Carlo20 like this

#5 AmyWinehouse9and14

AmyWinehouse9and14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 June 2024 - 06:51 PM

He says "Don't she look like Amy Winehouse."

• TakeTheBox03 and yourshadowcoversme914 like this

#6 loveAMYforever

loveAMYforever

And Now, The Final Frame

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 June 2024 - 03:23 PM

I really hate him now, he has an extremely rude attitude. I recently saw a video (I think it was in the US) where he was doing an interview and it was probably too loud for him and he yelled at the guy during the interview, that he should shut up. Mitch is only nice when everyone treats him great, the person has absolutely no insight that he has made mistakes. He also recently said, who wouldn't have recorded a record if they had the chance (that was in 2008). And I'm telling you Mitch: every father who really cares about his daughter. Apparently he thinks he's the second Frank Sinatra. And the thing about the foundation certainly didn't come from Amy, but from him. He thought about how he could continue to be in the spotlight of his daughter and earn money with her. What father auctions off his “beloved” daughter’s things that were important to her (clothes, home furnishings, guitars, etc.). He just keeps going, it pisses me off so much.
And what I also found creepy was that over the next few years he actually showed up at events with lookalikes. It seems like Amy is replaceable to him. If she had been my daughter, I would cherish every part of her.

• ivycherrywine, bmbard, TakeTheBox03 and 1 other like this

#7 pinkismyfavoritecrayon

pinkismyfavoritecrayon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 June 2024 - 04:29 AM

Here he was such a fucking prick that even the interviewers called him out:

• LuckyHorse, TakeTheBox03 and yourshadowcoversme914 like this

U2ehir.png  Fart-smell-it.gif    ezgif-3-553b8bfa39.gif

I think I was put on this Earth to make people laugh. Would have loved to make Amy laugh at least once.  :( 

:amy_tongue: 

"If you don't throw yourself into something, you'll never know what you could have had." -AJW

#8 loveAMYforever

loveAMYforever

And Now, The Final Frame

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 June 2024 - 12:40 PM

Well Mitch lied again, unfortunately the statement he is referring to is from an interview in his taxi. He says she has just broken up with her boyfriend and is depressed about it, he doesn't think she needs to go to therapy because a lot of people would react like that and she's fine. The time of the interview was not 2005, but it was on the DVD: I told you I was trouble in May 2007 with the concert in Shepherds Bush. Released November 2007 in UK, Universal also states 2007. The film crew that he brought to Saint Lucia was Daphne Barak's - they could have filmed a film about addiction there without Amy. It was finally a place where she could be safe. But I also believe that Daphne made this film ONLY under the condition of “visiting” Amy. And of course he agreed. And Reg Traviss, we all know it wasn't love, just look at the pictures with them. Mitch would be so much more popular in my opinion if he would just be honest, he acts like a little kid in expensive suits.

• ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03, yourshadowcoversme914 and 1 other like this

#9 pinkismyfavoritecrayon

pinkismyfavoritecrayon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 June 2024 - 07:33 PM

Well Mitch lied again, unfortunately the statement he is referring to is from an interview in his taxi. He says she has just broken up with her boyfriend and is depressed about it, he doesn't think she needs to go to therapy because a lot of people would react like that and she's fine. The time of the interview was not 2005, but it was on the DVD: I told you I was trouble in May 2007 with the concert in Shepherds Bush. Released November 2007 in UK, Universal also states 2007. The film crew that he brought to Saint Lucia was Daphne Barak's - they could have filmed a film about addiction there without Amy. It was finally a place where she could be safe. But I also believe that Daphne made this film ONLY under the condition of “visiting” Amy. And of course he agreed. And Reg Traviss, we all know it wasn't love, just look at the pictures with them. Mitch would be so much more popular in my opinion if he would just be honest, he acts like a little kid in expensive suits.

I don't get how anyone can defend Amy and Reg's relationship. I did notice recently at one point in 2011 she had a necklace like the "AmyJade" one that read "Reg's Girl" and she stopped wearing it. I think he did care about her, but not in the way you would a love interest. Tyler saying Reg neglected her of physical or emotional attention or showing her up countless times pissed me off. If you love someone you'll give them a shoulder to cry on. And she needed that badly.

"Nobody loves me, for me do they? He's a waster, just like the rest of them." Amy's words.

• Fierce, ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03 and 2 others like this

I think I was put on this Earth to make people laugh. Would have loved to make Amy laugh at least once.  :( 

"If you don't throw yourself into something, you'll never know what you could have had." -AJW

#10 yourshadowcoversme914

yourshadowcoversme914

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 June 2024 - 08:50 PM

I don't get how anyone can defend Amy and Reg's relationship. I did notice recently at one point in 2011 she had a necklace like the "AmyJade" one that read "Reg's Girl" and she stopped wearing it. I think he did care about her, but not in the way you would a love interest. Tyler saying Reg neglected her of physical or emotional attention or showing her up countless times pissed me off. If you love someone you'll give them a shoulder to cry on. And she needed that badly.

"Nobody loves me, for me do they? He's a waster, just like the rest of them." Amy's words.

I agree. I never liked Reg either. I think he just saw Amy as an accessory to further his career. And I think she was still in love with Blake while she was with him. It makes me so angry how he took her for granted. Like dude, you’re with Amy Fucking Winehouse and you avoid being with her?!?

I wish she could’ve ended up with a man who truly loved and cherished her and had pure motives. Who gave her all the love and support she needed and deserved.
  • ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03, Carlo20 and 1 other like this

#11 pinkismyfavoritecrayon

pinkismyfavoritecrayon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 June 2024 - 04:09 PM

I agree. I never liked Reg either. I think he just saw Amy as an accessory to further his career. And I think she was still in love with Blake while she was with him. It makes me so angry how he took her for granted. Like dude, you’re with Amy Fucking Winehouse and you avoid being with her?!?

I wish she could’ve ended up with a man who truly loved and cherished her and had pure motives. Who gave her all the love and support she needed and deserved.

One good thing that came out of Reg was Amy realized how immature Blake was. I think she was pretty much over him by 2011. Still having to sing songs about him was painful for her because she wanted to let him go and it was hard not to if she had to keep performing those songs. 

Probably just a rumor I heard but she wanted to get rid of her Blake tattoos, and the Ace of Spades on her wedding ring finger for Alex Clare.

• ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03 and yourshadowcoversme914 like this

#12 loveAMYforever

loveAMYforever

And Now, The Final Frame

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 June 2024 - 10:56 AM

So yesterday evening what I feared happened. I was watching a trash TV show when Back to Black suddenly played in the background music. A different singer, but with the same lyrics and melody. M. actually sold at least this song to advertising.

• ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03 and yourshadowcoversme914 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users